Simple and reliable data evaluation
- Imports measurement data (raw data) of all common automatic levelling instruments into the CARD/1 format, e.g. Leica, Topcon and Zeiss. The formats are recognised automatically.
- Compares existing point heights
- Evaluates engineering and precise levelling over any length of line. Supports levelling staffs with centimetre and half-centimetre graduation.
- Readings which were booked by hand can be entered manually
- Handy measurements table for corrections and additional data.
- Calculates with/without weighted error distribution
- Evaluation of cross-section surveys
- Determines height differences with/without connecting heights. The height differences serve as observations in height network adjustments
- Extensive print report including all calculations
Settings and Measurement Checks
- Individual screen and report settings
- The earth’s curvature and refraction are dealt with separately in the evaluation
- Equally weighted (linear) or distance weighted error distribution when calculating point heights
- Checks for duplicate point numbers
- Error limits to check existing point heights
- Different numbers of decimal places for different levels of accuracy
Point Management, or Point Management/Rail
Tacheometer Transfer module
Network Adjustment module