- An intuitive and simple to operate content management system to produce and collate documents into one digital information pool
- Files can be imported and processed in the following formats: PDF, BMP, JPG, TIF, HP-GL/2, HP-RTL, RTL, DOC, XLS
- A tree view for clear project structuring with up to five nodes per project
- Easy navigation to relevant information and planning details, e.g. drawings, texts, tables, photos and videos
- Several windows onto parallel information displays and planning details
- Screen sections with convenient zoom functions: zoom in, zoom out, previous screen section, 1:1 display, maximum width, maximum size
- Functions to measure areas as well as single and combined distances in all graphic displays such as drawings, base maps, cross-sections; also for elevation-exaggerated scales.
- Flexible plots and printouts with headers and footers, page count as well as customised margins and optional definition of printout size e.g. current page/image section, the entire file, original size or according to a defined scale.
- Unlimited distribution of the project information via CD, DVD or intranet
- Few hardware requirements
eView M is based on eView S but includes further functions:
- OLE (Object Linking and Embedding)
- TIF data conversion: for illustrative and high-speed presentations, large files of the HP-GL2, PDF, PS or EPS format can be converted into the TIF format (LZW compressed)
- Tree view for clear project structuring with up to ten nodes per project, e.g., structuring a project according to the usual RE (German design guidelines) project logic
- Creation of up to 500 links and bookmarks
- Multi-selection to work on several links at once
- Thematic subdivision of links (categories)
- Zooming, moving and rotating link objects
- Checking existing links for uniformity and workability
- Thorough full-text search with a linked list of hits
- Key words entered for all tree view entries allows the user to find documents which do not have active text, e.g., scanned documents, using the full-text search function
- Statistical project evaluation: displays the number of tree view entries, links and bookmarks
- Displays the cursor as a laser pointer for presentations
eView L is based on eView M and is a ready-to-go standard solution to document planning projects. With eView L you can define your own standards.
- Project presentation: produce and use individual project structures which can be re-used
- Tree view for clear project structuring with any number of nodes per project
- Creation of any number of links and bookmarks
- Notebook tool: write and send notes and comments within graphic documents
eView key allows you to allocate and manage user access rights. Users and those involved in the project receive their own specific access to the project data once they are registered on the project.
- Access and rights administration
- Definition of user groups and allocation of passwords
- Cryptographic encryption of data using a 128 bit key
eView S, M or L