All calculation parameters are taken into account
- Automatic cross-fall calculation according to the German guidelines of the FGSV
- The following calculation parameters are taken into account: road surface type and form, such as category and cross-section, vehicle dynamics parameters, gradient differences, design data, e.g. alignment, vertical alignment, widths or rotation axis shift
- The speed definitions v85 and Vd are taken into account. An interactive v85 speed generator is integrated in the program
- The entire range of variations of the alignment elements straight, circular curve, compound curve, clothoid, vertex clothoid, ellipse and combined curves is supported
- User-definable drainage settings, settings for the maximum cross-fall and rounding options
- The cross-fall definitions may directly be derived from the route category or may be defined individually, e.g. the standard cross-fall in straight sections as well as the minimum and maximum cross-fall in circular curves
- Comprehensive and easy-to-understand documentation of the calculation methods.
- You are informed when individual settings have been exceeded. You are then given further information on how to improve the road geometry.