Calculation of Quantities
card_1 provides professional tools that make it easy to calculate quantities in civil engineering projects.
Digital terrain models are quickly and easily created with card_1. Numerous construction and evaluation methods assist you when checking your volumetric calculations. Cross-sections are easily and efficiently designed with the card_1 cross-section designer, based on either Elling or bounding line method calculations.
The results of volumetric calculations are provided as printouts in compliance with REB as well as complete check-data records. Standard interfaces to import and export data guarantee easy data exchange.
- Graphic fieldbook for setting-out and check surveys
- Exact 3D terrain models with break lines. Numerous construction and evaluation methods
- Import and export of REB data (DA 45, DA 58)
- GAEB 22.114 - volume calculation between two intersecting models
- REB-VB 22.013 - prismoidal volume calculation as the difference between two digital terrain models
- Sophisticated but easy-to-use cross-section designer (graphics, dialogue, macros)
- REB-VB 21.013 - volume calculation between bounding lines
- REB-VB 21.003 - volume calculation from cross-sections (Elling)
- Import and export of REB data (DA 50, DA 51, DA 53, DA 54, DA 66, DA 67, DA 68)
- Thorough check functions
Many well-known national and international construction companies choose card_1.